Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wild Hogs II

Only 1 week til we hit the road. I met with my brothers tonight to formulate a plan and we are ready to go. I am so ready for this trip. The only thing that sucks is that I have a week of work to go before we leave.

The plan is simple. We leave Wed. morning 7/14 at 8 am. We will make a stop in Newburg NY to visit the World Headquarters of OCC, then possibly a visit to V-Strong Choppers in nearby Montgomery. From there, on to Clarksburg State Park in North Western Mass. where we will set up base camp for the week. We plan to take day trips to include Boston, Lake Placid, Fort Ticonderoga, and others places. We will return on Sunday the 18th. We will, as always, just run where the road leads. It promises to be a great time.

I hope to take my laptop and find some hot spots from which I can update from the trip. We will see how that goes. Still some prep to do on the bike, but I am getting there. New front brakes installed, checked the tires, electrical and lights, must install the power outlet and start figuring out how to pack everything for optimum comfort. Should have no problem being ready on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment