Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wild Hogs V The Day Before

Gas stop along the road coming home from Tennessee
After a 1200+ mile journey to pick up my nephew's father in law Tony, (he rode in from Texas and we met him in Tennessee) we had two days rest to prepare for Wild Hogs V. This year we are returning to western Massachusetts. We were in that area 3 years ago and enjoyed it enough to make a return trip.

Last time we stayed in a state park outside the small town of North Adams. This year we will be staying at the Peppermint Park Camping Resort in Plainfield. Along with the brothers we are taking my nephew Scottie and his father in law Tony.

I have a lot to do today before leaving bright and early tomorrow. I have to figure out what I'm taking and get it packed and go over the bike to make sure it's ready. I might even scrape off a layer of bugs! I redesigned the custom hitch that I built for the bike, and thanks to the precision metals shop at the Tech School it seems to be rock solid.

Well, I've killed about 1/2 hour typing this on my phone. I'd better get going if I'm going to get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment